It’s time to shake those holiday bells and booties! These look complicated, but don’t worry – you’re only knitting with one colour at a time, each bootie is knit in one piece & the bells are attached as you go!
- Directions are given for knitting bobbles instead of attaching bells
- Expanded & updated version with directions for 5 sizes (newborn to 18 months)
- Options to knit the bootie flat or in the round & completely seamlessly
- Choice of 4×4 or 4×2 stripes
- Use 2 different colours for the top of the cuff & the trim or use the same colour
- Each pattern version prints on just one page
- Directions for adding bells or bobbles on separate pages