FO

Well, the socks are done.

The strawberry booties are getting there.

Zach’s “tie-dye” yarn for socks is more of a “tie-don’t” – nice yarn if you want rainbow/circus coloured things. Oh well, I suppose I could knit a swatch and see what it actually looks like. It might make nice booties.

Drake’s mitts: Well, I can’t believe that I just ripped out a third of the first mitt again. Even simpler this time: all black w/logo done in doubled contrast in duplicate stitch.

I didn’t realize until I started doing the logo that because I’m knitting in the round, rather than back and forth, the contrast colour for the logo has to be carried all the way around the mitt. What a pain! They should go much faster now, although they’re still only a daylight knit. I just can’t see the black well enough at night.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>